We are very pleased to be able to invite to the MoZEES Annual Meeting 2021, which is to take place at Thon Hotel Prinsen in Trondheim on 3-4 November.
The program for the open part of the conference on 3 November is published here. The parallel sessions on battery- and hydrogen technologies and systems includes:
Battery Meeting 3 November
- Dr. Tobias Placke (MEET Battery Research Center, University of Münster): “Challenges and Strategies to Develop High-Performance and More Sustainable Battery Technologies”
- Prof. Egbert Figgemeier (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Helmholtz Center Münster): “High-energy Li-ion batteries comprising silicon containing anodes and insertion type cathodes“
- Jon Fold von Bülow (Head of R&D, Morrow Batteries) “Commercializing sustainable battery technologies”
- Bridget Deveney (Elkem): “Localizing the supply of anode materials for a sustainable robust value chain”
- Daniel Green (Siemens Energy): “We Energize the Marine Industry – How to Stay Ahead?”
- Fride Vullum-Bruer (SINTEF Energi): “Environmental gain of electrification in maritime sector”
- Linda Ager-Wick Ellingsen (TØI): “Life Cycle Analysis of Li-ion Batteries”
More information about the presenters during the Battery Meeting can be found here
Hydrogen Meeting 3 November
- Prof. Oluf Jensen (Department of Energy Conversion and Storage, DTU): “Hydrogen, from romance to solution”
- Dr. Magnus Karlström (Lindholmen Science Park AB): “Research and demonstration of electrification and hydrogen for heavy-duty vehicles in Sweden“
- Fredrik Aarskog (TECO2030): “TECO2030 marine fuel cell system”
- Jan Torgersen (NTNU): “Topologically Optimized Electrochemical Energy Converters: Geometry driven performance optimization from Nano to Microscale”
- Erik Zimmerman (Permascand): “Permascand– Enabler of green hydrogen transition“
- James Stevens (Johnson Matthey): “Catalyst Coated Membranes: Recent Developments at JM“
- Jan Carsten Gjerløw (Evig Grønn): “H2 Truck – ecosystem for deployment of hydrogen trucks in Norway”
- Anna Douglas (E-mobility Scale-up, Scania): “Scania FC Trucks for Norway”
More information about the presenters during the Hydrogen Meeting can be found here
Afterwards you will have the opportunity to attend one of the four technical tours:
- Battery production line at Siemens Energy
- Hydrogen refuelling station for trucks and forklifts at ASKO
- Demonstration site for wind/hydrogen system (EU project “REMOTE") at Rye
- Battery and hydrogen laboratories at SINTEF and NTNU.
Closed MoZEES Meeting 4 November
The program for the closed MoZEES Meeting on 4 November can be found here.
Please register for the conference using the following link: https://booking.berg-hansen.no/eventportal/#/offer/102963/portal/2/attendee/0/registration/faclKflbdkNiMccf
Please note that hotel rooms must be booked separately.
This is a physical meeting (no webinar this time) and the national guidelines for infection control related to Covid-19 will be complied with during the meeting.
Program Overview – 1st Announcement
If you have any questions about the registration or other practicalities, please contact Berit Fossum (SINTEF) at email@example.com