We are very pleased to be able to invite to the MoZEES Annual Meeting 2021, which is to take place at Thon Hotel Prinsen in Trondheim on 3-4 November.
The two meeting days will be organized according to the program overview below. The open part of the conference on 3 November will include parallel sessions on battery- and hydrogen technologies and systems. The program in the open part of the conference will include presentations from:
- Dr. Tobias Placke, MEET Battery Research Center, University of Münster
- Prof. Oluf Jensen, Department of Energy Conversion and Storage, DTU
- Dr. Magnus Karlström, Chalmers. Swedish Electromobility Centre
- Dr. Rahul Fotedar, Morrow Batteries
- Fredrik Aarskog, TECO2030
- Daniel Green, Siemens Energy
- Elkem (TBD)
Afterwards you will have the opportunity to attend one of the four technical tours:
- Battery production line at SIEMENS
- Hydrogen refuelling station for trucks and forklifts at ASKO
- Demonstration site for wind/hydrogen system (EU project “REMOTE") at Rye
- Battery and hydrogen laboratories at SINTEF and NTNU.
The second day on 4 November will be a closed MoZEES meeting, which will be dedicated to internal discussions within the MoZEES Consortium. The latest research developments in MoZEES will here be presented in plenary sessions in the morning and discussed in further detail in parallel RA-sessions in the afternoon.
Please register for the conference using the following link: https://booking.berg-hansen.no/eventportal/#/offer/102963/portal/2/attendee/0/registration/faclKflbdkNiMccf
Note that the registration deadline is 24 September. The capacity in the plenary sessions and the site visits is limited, and we therefore urge you to register as soon as possible – First come, first served!
Please also note that hotel rooms must be booked separately. We have a block reservation for a number of hotel rooms at the hotel until 17 September (see reference number in the registration form). Warning! The hotels in Trondheim are heavily booked in November, and it may therefore be difficult to find accommodation after the rooms are released on 17 September.
This is a physical meeting (no webinar this time) and the national guidelines for infection control related to Covid-19 will be complied with during the meeting.
Program Overview – 1st Announcement
If you have any questions about the registration or other practicalities, please contact Berit Fossum (SINTEF) at firstname.lastname@example.org