NTNU hosts this 2-day International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell conference organized by the Nordic countries which will focus on discussions around the establishment and support of hydrogen energy supply chains. Experiences, opportunities, threats and bottlenecks in the area of Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies will be highlighted over a series of presentations during the conference.
Abstract submission and registration
You are invited to submit an abstract to the conference. The deadline for submission for both presentations and posters is April 8th 2018 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Dr Vladimir Molkov – Hydrogen Safety Labs, University of Ulster, UK
- Dr Bart Biebuyck – FCH2 JU, EU, Brussels, Belgium
- Prof. Gregory Jerkiewicz – Queen´s University, Canada
- Dr Kerry-Ann Adamson – 4th Energy Wave, UK
- Dr Shanna Knight – Ballard, Canada
- Dr Dimitrios Papageorgopoulos – US DoE, USA