MoZEES Battery Days 2019
February 13 @ 10:00 am - February 14 @ 4:00 pm
We are pleased to announce that the MoZEES Battery Days 2019 will be arranged at IFE on 13-14 February.
Click here to register for MoZEES Battery Days 2019
Day 1 – MoZEES Battery Seminar
1. Battery applications & safety (Task 3.3)
2. Battery cell and system modeling (Task 3.1 and 3.2)
3. Battery cell testing (Task 3.2 and Task 3.3)
4. Material Synthesis and Characterization (RA1)
Day 2 – MoZEES Battery Laboratory Course (also open to externals)
Repeating the success from last year, IFE is inviting you to the MoZEES Battery Days Lab Course.
The course will focus on both practical lab tasks and data analysis.
Topics will include:
– Slurry preparation
– Half cell assembly
– Full cell testing
– Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
– Case studies
More details about the lab course will follow after the registration.