It is our pleasure to invite all partners in the consortium to the MoZEES Annual Meeting on 24-25 April 2018. The meeting will take place at Quality Spa & Resort in beautiful surroundings in Son, just 40 min south of Oslo. Registration deadline 8 February 2018.
Abstract submission and registration
Please register within 8 February 2018 by using the following link:
If you want to present your work at the meeting, an abstract (1 page) must be submitted to Ragnhild Hancke (email@example.com) on e-mail no later than 8 February 2018. We encourage everyone in the center, including our user partners, to submit abstracts and present at the meeting.
We plan for two exciting and inspiring days filled with presentations and discussions on recent scientific, technological and industrial developments in the center. The format of the annual meeting will be to run plenary sessions where we would like to discuss topics covered by MoZEES from different angles. In order to create a strong MoZEES unity we propose to organize the sessions into topics such as listed below.
Topics for sessions (tentative):
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells for Transport: From hydrogen production to end use. Use cases: (1) Hydrogen in the maritime and (2) Hydrogen in heavy duty vehicles
- Battery Value Chains: From production of materials (anodes, cathodes, electrolytes, binders) to assembly of modules. How to establish new manufacturing capabilities.
- Road Map for Hydrogen Technology Development: How to further develop and establish new hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
- Hydrogen and Battery Safety: From safe materials and components to safe and low risk systems. System requirements? Needs for testing and validation? New standards?
- Policy for Zero Emission Transport: How to can battery and hydrogen technology complement each other in the best possible way?
The MoZEES General Assembly 2018 will be arranged after lunch on 25 April 2018. Please note that all partners are required to provide a representative for the General Assembly.
We hope that as many of you as possible will attend the MoZEES Annual Meeting 2018.